This is an open letter to all law enforcement officers in these United States. We are facing a moment of crisis in our history, as a pandemic of tyranny sweeps the nation, and threatens to destroy our precious rights forever. We believe this pandemic of tyranny could be stopped overnight with your firm and united resolve to protect individual liberties by faithfully executing your oath of office to uphold and defend the Constitution that guarantees those rights
Whereas, We recognize you are being ordered to violate your oath and conscience, and as a result are being made an enemy of the communities you serve and care for. We recognize that tyrants only reign when the enforcers they employ carry out their demands, they never risk their own lives, and they consider everyone else as inferior humans. We recognize that your livelihood and survival depends on your employment, and that faithfully carrying out your duties in opposition to these tyrants may threaten your livelihood.
Whereas, we have faith that you will faithfully carry out your duties and use your lawful discretion to neglect to enforce edicts and demands that violate your Constitutional oath and your conscience. Many of you have vocally taken the stand to do exactly that, and for that we are unspeakably grateful. We recognize there is no “us” vs. “you” . . . there is only “we the people”. We are the same community, motivated by the same desire to see the best for our children and community, and we are in this crisis as neighbors, friends and family. Any division between you and your communities is the tool of tyrants, a tool we aim to remove from their hands.
Be It Resolved, the increasing economic devastation of the current situation cannot go on any longer. We will go back to business, and back to work. If governments retaliate by revoking “permits” we will inform them we are free Americans, and do not need permission. We will not comply with forced testing, contact tracing, cell phone tracking, house arrest, or being required to provide proof of vaccination for any reason. We will not allow our children to be kidnapped by state agents as a result of a viral test result.
Therefore, we expect you, as a fellow citizen, will honor these rights, and use your discretion to focus your resources and time to bringing real criminals to justice, while protecting the Constitutionally recognized rights of peaceful citizens, as your oath of office requires. In return, if you experience persecution from your employers for using your discretion with integrity, and if your livelihood is threatened, know we have your back. We vow and affirm the following:
• We will voluntarily collect donations to provide you with the resources you need to survive if your employment is terminated.
• We will voluntarily collect donations and procure legal counsel to assist you in fighting any unjust prosecution or persecution you may encounter.
• We will work within our networks to ensure you remain gainfully employed.
• We will work tirelessly to protect your reputation as a protector of the public from any and all attacks by the media, government, or other entities.
• If your freedom is threatened, and the tyrants threaten you with unlawful arrest for exercising your lawful discretion, and you request our assistance, we will use every legal means within our ability to defend you.
• If requested by our County Sheriff, we will gladly serve as citizen deputies under their leadership, in whatever capacity they may need and we are capable of providing.
By sharing this letter I affirm, if the need arises, and to the best of my capacity and ability in whatever manner I am capable of, with unwavering commitment and despite the consequences, to support the statements it contains. I am an American.